Hair Style Consultant London

Hair Style Consultant London

Real opportunities are rare these days but true there are still legitimate ones I saw recommend about Mrs. Brittany Dupree how she hep in trading and making profit for their investors. Truly she is a good trader made my first with of £10, 000 of £1000 invested I highly recommend get in touch with her on email brittanydupre85@gmail.com or WhatsApp +14069705581. To get started

A big thank you to Sam for transforming Oscar and his amazing beard. He’s definitely a man about town now. Fantastic experience and one we will share and recommend. Great people and great service provided Rachel and Oscar Roberts Sent from my iPhone

Best

What a great place and atmosphere, the attention to detail and customer satisfaction is really impressive from your first step in the door. Would highly recommend and certainly be going there again!!!

Sergio Giannasso Freelance Hair & Make Up Artist London

My first visit was as a result of a gift voucher to go and treat myself, I have not stopped going since. Really cool relaxed atmosphere within the shop, friendly staff always make me feel welcomed and offered a drink. The level of service is outstanding I always walk away from there with a truly relaxed confident feeling that I look good and have used that “me” time to good effect. Last year has been difficult for everyone but the steps they have put in place to ensure your safety is reassuring, I have no worries about visiting. Go treat yourself stay a while, relax enjoying the pampering you won’t regret it.

Love this place!!! Been coming here for a few years now, great service, good banter, great atmosphere. Barber Sam always looks after me along with the rest of team. Best barbers in London!!

Went for the first cut since late February today, went for a new look. Staff are always friendly, helpful and welcoming. Would highly recommend.

Learn How To Cut And Fade Hair In London

Welcomed with a coffee and a friendly atmosphere . Had no appointment but they managed to fit me in for a beard trim . Dave expertly shaped my beard with both scissors and trimmer . This was followed by a relaxing hot towel pampering which felt and smelt great. Thanks ,can’t wait for next time. Highly recommend .

Just had a great hair and beard cut from Jo. Such a gem of a place, wish I had found it earlier. From when you walk in you are treated amazingly. All the staff are really friendly and attentive. They don’t rush through a cut either, and you get a full pampering. Already looking forward to my next visit.

Excellent customer service. A barber shop that actually cares about their customers and delivering an exceptional VIP experience for a fair price is a rare thing. A really cool place with out trying to be cool and premium without the pretentiousness. Super friendly and always attentive. The best thing is booking your time slot, so you don't have to wait hours playing barber roulette for your favourite barber. I always get my hair done by Jo who does an exceptional job, with a friendly chat. She's very good at remembering how I like my style and great at advising and tweaking the style. I always hated going to the barbers before, but the Valet just makes it such a great experience I look forward to it now. 5 stars all round here. What a gem to have in Croydon.

The Best Hair Salons And Hairdressers In London

Had my first experience at the Valet yesterday and I have to say it was amazing. There is an atmosphere unlike any other barbers I have been in. You are made to feel so welcome and comfortable the moment you walk in. I was offered a drink straight away which I greedily accepted. it certainly is a gentleman's barbers. I was booked in with Jo and she certainly knew what she was doing from start to finish. Thankyou Jo. This Valet will certainly be my barber's of choice from now on. Highly recommended. Thankyou and see you soon. Steve

David literally performed miracles taming my beard. I was so impressed with the level of service and expertise of these guys. Quite simply they are the go-to place for beards. Would 100% recommend!

Just took my 13 year old son to have his hair cut/restyled. Wow, what an amazing job. Thank you Mags for doing such a great job

Charis Hair Bridal Hair Stylist For Black And Mixed Race Brides London

My partners has just had a complete beard shape, what a lovely 5star service great staff and atmosphere they go Beyond to make yr experience worth while! His extremely happy and so am I 😉, thanks again

Went there today with a mate. very friendly place. there waz a guy giving a shave and ot looked amazing. he took so much time to get things perfect. they also offer massage therapies.

Hair

5 stars and more This was an experience like I’ve never had before. With my long out of control beard I had the Artic Explorer treatment. Wow! Barber Jo (not a barber, more a creative artist), listened patiently at what I didn’t want done, then went to work through the bush on my face. Hand trimming, treatments, steaming, face treatment and massage, shaping and styling. Why have I never been able to find this luxury before? All I can say is thankyou for really making my day, making me feel totally pampered and now I’m looking for a way to grow the beard quicker to return as soon as possible. Thankyou to the owner, sorry I don’t know your name, but greeting me by name when I entered made me feel that, yes, this was a barbers who cares about customers. 10/10, sorry that’s not enough. See you very soon.

Haircuts Make A Difference For Those Facing Poverty In London

Awesome cut by Jo....bold statement but one of the best cuts I’ve had! Took her time to take on a difficult cut which she absolutely nailed. Along with the vibe and quality customer service...I highly recommend it!

The Valet gives great care and service , and it was nice tobe treated like a gentleman and leaving looking sharp. well done

The Valet is a top place to get your hair cut! I’m a real perfectionist that is always looking for a good barbers and this place certainly know what their doing. Every piece of grooming equipment possible and very professional in the way they work. Joanne cut my hair this evening as I went for a knew look and she totally nailed it. Thanks guys I’ll defiantly be coming back �.

The Golden Rules Of Good Hair For Men From A Top London Stylist

Frist time using The Valet today as im getting married tomorrow and it was excellent. Had a haircut and shave done by Jo and i have no complaints at all would highly recommend this shop to anyone

This is one of the best barbershop in London and believe me I have tried some...in one word, QUALITY! Well done, guys! �

Sergio

First time there this week and so happy to have found it casually... Great place with lovely people and so professional and high skills.. Had my haircut with Mag.. top!! Nothing to add on.. We’ll be my regular place from now on.. Cheers guys

Amazon Opens First Hair And Beauty Salon In London

Friendly and understanding staff. I booked for a restyle and they listened to my requirements and helped me understand what hairstyle would work best with my hair and face shape.

I always regret NOT going to The Valet every time I don’t. The craftsmanship of the cut is telling 1, 2 even 3 weeks later when the growth of the hair remain shape without odd areas of bulk.I’ve used The Valet for years and will continue to do so. Only gripe is I wish they had an option for a more affordable beard shape-up.Continue the great work.

Had a trim done with Sam. Brilliant. Had a terrible cut from a previous barber elsewhere that he reshaped and made look very natural.

The Cobella Team

Have been visiting The Valet for years. I’ve never had a bad experience. The customer service is excellent and the cut is always superb.

First time I've come to you guys, booked in with Sam and gave me an amazing haircut with my difficult straight hair and crown, new exactly what to do, top barbers worth every penny

The

Simply the best shaving experience I’ve had!Whether compared to Jermyn Street Barbers, Traditional Barbers in Istanbul, or anywhere I’ve been to in between - none of them came close to the relaxing and VVIP treatment at The Valet.Exceptional!

Podcast E016 Aja Barber: How Writing Can Reshape The Fashion Landscape And Educate Us On Our Choices As Consumers

If you want the real top drawer don't waste your time going elsewhere, the the Valet is the place to go that's worth every penny, i went in looking a shambles and came out practicly sculpted by the hands of an artist.

Best barbers around - recently got a perm from mags and she did an amazing job, it looks brilliant. Really really appreciate how helpful all the staff are here. Thanks a lot guys!!

I had previously been to a different barber for beard Grooming, but they had completely ruined my beard and it looked awful.I was recommended to visit Valet to see if they could fix my beard.I visited Valet Barbers shop on the 21st of August 2023. I booked in for beard Grooming and chose the Arctic Explorer 24 caret. I

Top 10 Best Hair Stylists In London, United Kingdom

0 Comments

Post a Comment