Diy Natural Hair Style

Diy Natural Hair Style

“Being Nominated is Enough to Make Me Proud of Myself” - Watch Davido Talk to Rolling Stone On His Way to the Grammys

If you have natural hair and prefer to avoid using gel or edge control to achieve neat hairstyles, this tutorial is for you. In just three easy steps, you can style your naturally curly hair without experiencing any discomfort.

Chic

You’ll Love This Beef Penne Pasta Recipe “Shade Corner” is Back on Accelerate TV with Brand New Hosts | Watch Episode 1 Toke Makinwa and Ehiz talk ‘Social Media’ on the Latest Episode of “Toke Moments”

How To Get Natural Highlights Under The Sun: Diy Homemade Hair Lightening Recipe

All The Must-See Looks From Fashionista Guests at Veekee James & Femi Atere’s Traditional Wedding Ceremony Veekee James and Femi “Blue” us Away for Their Second Look at The Traditional Wedding AshLuxe Redefines Luxury with ‘In Her Bag’ Brunch and Unveils New Products Aisha and Teslim’s Nikkah Ceremony Was All Shades of Beautiful! Watch Episode 3 of “The Interview” starring Genoveva Umeh & Layi Wasabi Shalewa is Left in Tears and Further Confusion in Episode 3 (S7) of “Skinny Girl In Transit” New Music: NonyKingz – Wait For Me Logos Olori features Davido & Musa Keys in Debut EP “Olori”

What’s it like Travelling with a Toddler? Watch Linda & Ibrahim Suleiman discuss this on “Due Parenting Pod” Shalewa is Left in Tears and Further Confusion in Episode 3 (S7) of “Skinny Girl In Transit” Watch Episode 3 of “The Interview” starring Genoveva Umeh & Layi Wasabi Veekee James and Femi “Blue” us Away for Their Second Look at The Traditional Wedding Aisha and Teslim’s Nikkah Ceremony Was All Shades of Beautiful! See How Nigerians Reacted to Super Eagles’ Victory in the AFCON Semi-Finals Take a Look At Veekee James and Femi’s First Outfit for #LoveUnbeaten24 Shallipopi Talks Crazy Fans and Collab with Wizkid on “Cocktails & Takeaways” with Madame Joyce

Dennis Isong: Tips to Help Newbies Navigate Real Estate Business in Nigeria At What Point Do Prayers and Gratitude Become Selfish? AFCON 2024: May This Banter Never Die #GRAMMYs – International Recognition Should Not Be Our Yardstick for Success This Hustle Culture Might Be Killing You SlowlyI seriously never know what to do with my hair. People always tell me how blessed I am and how people would kill to have hair like mine because of it’s unique curl pattern and low-maintenance. And, I don’t take it for granted, I definitely appreciate the hair I was born with, but sometimes I get bored and find myself frustrated with the fact that I literally can’t do anything with but where it down or in a ponytail. When I get bored I end up straightening it, but since I’m really trying to take care of it by trying to stay away from applying so much heat to it, I’ve been trying to work with my natural curls and really learn how to style them. Finally, through my daily Pinterest browse I’ve discovered a few easy natural hair hairstyles from Samantha Harris’ Loxabeauty.com tutorials that girls like me, who literally don’t know anything about doing hair nor care to dedicate hours to learning about it, can try. Here’s are a few of my faves:

Cute

Natural Hair Style: Faux Bun

I’m excited to get started with these! Wish me luck because as us natural hair gals know, once you begin a certain style you really have to commit to it because there really is no going back once you start! *le struggle*

Like-(Not Love)-Life #WCW Beauty Celebrity Juice DIY Fashion Film Flirty Friday Cocktails! Food Home-Sweet-Home Music Random Rants Television Uncategorized Unofficial Book Club Weekend WHAAAT?!

-

Heart Of The City TV (HOTC) is an online television channel catering to those who want to stay connected to the latest music, artists, and trends through the lens of Hip-Hop.

Diy Natural Hairstyles For The Holidays As Told By Diy Hair Expert

I'm a multicultural online journalist living in NYC. I specialize in diversity and pop culture news/social media focused on the black diaspora, LGBT community and women. Also, I'm a 2012 graduate of the Missouri School of Journalism, an institution known for producing great journalists and well-rounded media professionals. But enough with what most already know... this blog is a combination of my portfolio and how my journalism experiences impact my daily life, and vice versa. Stay tuned and enjoy :).

DIY

I'm a multicultural online journalist living in NYC. I specialize in diversity and pop culture news/social media focused on the black diaspora, LGBT community and women. Also, I'm a 2012 graduate of the Missouri School of Journalism, an institution known for producing great journalists and well-rounded media professionals. But enough with what most already know... this blog is a combination of my portfolio and how my journalism experiences impact my daily life, and vice versa. Stay tuned and enjoy :).

DIY

0 Comments

Post a Comment